Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

Dog Man

I have been reading from pg 1-pg 38
This is what happened

bee - bee (the sound of a truck) "YYYYYEEEEEPPPPPYYYYY my new couch is here" said Chief of the SPD (Special Police Department). Then he asked the furniture people to put it in his office. When the furniture people left, the Chief called all the cops to gather outside of his office to tell them that he will be the first person to sit on his new couch but officer Knight and Greg the dog were sitting on the new couch. Chief was cross with them so he sent them outside for a day. Then a bomb landed next to them and KA-BOOM!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron, I'm Sarah I go to Wainui Beach School in Gisborne NZ. I like how you explained clearly what happened in the story. I think I might read that book. This reminds me of when I go to the library when I get out a book. At the start is it meant to say beep or bee? From Sarah

    ReplyDelete