Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

George's Marvellous Medicine

I have been reading from pg 88-pg 102
This is what happened

George and his mum and dad are putting in the last ingredients for MMNF (Marvellous Medicine Number Four.) George's dad is going crazy with the Marvellous Medicine and George and his my mum are telling him to stop it but he will not because he really really wants to get the medicine right but they never cause they tried it on a chicken and it grow smaller are smaller then grandma came over and garbed the medicine off George and drink it the Mrs Kanky shouted "NO DON'T DRINK THAT IT IS GEORGE'S." Then Grandma said " So he is allowed to have a morning cup of tea but I'm not" " That is not what I meant" said Mrs Kranky " OF CORES THAT IS WHAT YOU MEANT!" Then she drank the medicine and then she was getting smaller and smaller.

To Be Continued.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron, I'm from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I like how you took pictures in Dubai and have lots of detail in your blog. I hope you have had a beautiful time in Dubai. Your blog reminds me of when I went to Bali and all the beautiful days I had there. Have you ever gone anywhere else overseas? From Felix

    ReplyDelete