Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Special Moment in the Holiday recount

Learning Goal
We are learning to write a recount using our personal voice.
We are learning to write a recount with a Title.
Horrible day at the cinema
On Monday me my aunt and my 12 years old brother we went to see War for the planet of the apes down in Mission Bay Cinema.  I was so excited to see the movie.  I have always wanted to see it because I love ape movies they are the best type of movies.

As soon as I got in the cinema I was jumping with joy because I was super excited to see the movie.  When my aunt got the tickets I ran straight to the cinema room and then I got in my set and the I was waiting for the movie to starts.  When the movie started I jump back into my set because it was so loud like a lion roaring.  Half way through the movie someone took their feet out of their shoes and put them up on the set next to me and they stink like a bin and they kept on talking.

The movie is finished and me my aunt and my brother are coming out of the cinema room and it is raining outside so me my aunt and my brother have to run all the way home and my home is faraway. When I got home I got change into my pjs and then I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment