Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Winter Learning Loureny

Day 1-Activity 1

1 - A NZ film director called Peter Robert Jackson made two movies called THE HOBBIT and THE LORD OF THE RINGS.  They are the most popular movies in the world because of the special effects and CGI..

2 - First the Maori people voyaged in canoes and found  Aotearoa New Zealand and now we are the first people on Aotearoa or the land of the long white cloud.

3 - In the Maori culture there is a greeting called the hongi it means a share breath and it is a pressing of two nose's

Day 1-Activity 2 We are making are own flag and the name of my flag is THE WINGS OF will and honour.













3 comments:

  1. WOW! Cameron,I've never seen a flag like that it's so creative and I love it how you chose the colors.Keep it up,Cameron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Cameron,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme. My name is Jacinta and I am so excited to be blogging with you through the school holidays.

    Cameron, I really love the way you created your flag. As you mentioned the heading of your flag 'The wings of Justice' did it represent anything? I see you took the time to select colors that stand out. So creative!

    Cameron, did you get a chance to research the famous producer of the movies, The Hobbit and The Lord of the rings? You have plenty time to complete the activity. I would love to read more of your review for this activity so that we can allocate points for your amazing work.

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cameron,

    You have done a great job.I like how you put the falcon or other bird on the center of the flag.Great Job.

    ReplyDelete